- Exploring the Berryessa Region
- US-95: Goldfield
- US-95: Millers
- US-95: Coaldale
- US-95: Mina, Luning, and Walker Lake
- Exhibiting (Virtually) at Viewpoint
- Looking Around Lee Vining (5)
- The Yellow Roses of Lee Vining
- Morning Light at Fort Churchill
- Nightlife in Lee Vining
- Panum Crater Sunset
- Bodie, on Film for a Change
- Follow Tim Messick Photography: Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Tag Archives: Salvage Yard
Where do old buses go when they retire? Lots of places. One of them is Coach Maintenance in Williams, California. Copyright © 2016 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. See also Tim Messick Photography and the Bodie Hills Plants blog.
An old fire engine, on a December morning at Coach Maintenance in Williams, California. Copyright © 2016 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. See also Tim Messick Photography and the Bodie Hills Plants blog.
Coach Maintenance in Williams, CA is full of motorcoaches of various ages, awaiting full restoration or just donating parts for other restoration projects. On my last visit, something very different was sitting in the driveway: part of an old locomotive. … Continue reading
And Big Thanks to Big M’s owners for letting my photo-pal Rick and I snoop around their yard again! . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2015 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .