- Nightlife in Lee Vining
- Panum Crater Sunset
- Bodie, on Film for a Change
- Moonless Night Skies, with Film
- Moonless Night Skies
- The Walls of Fort Worden
- Nights at Fort Worden
- The Lilacs of Lee Vining
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: Hollister and San Juan Bautista
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: New Idria Road
- Re-Photographing Berkeley Tuolumne Camp
- Not Enough Yosemite
- Follow Tim Messick Photography: Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Tag Archives: Old Sugar Mill
A few more from a recent visit to the Old Sugar Mill, in Clarksburg, California. These were all made with a Fujifilm X-T1. Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2015 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .