- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- A New Light in the Eastern Sierra
- Pictures of the Sun
- Ghost Stories at Bodie
- Sunset over Mono
- A New Debris Flow near Bridgeport
- Deep Snow at Big Virginia Lake
- Bodie Still Looks a Bit Shaken
- During a Stroll through Bodie
- High Runoff in Hot Springs Creek
- Pine Seedlings and Oak Galls at Grover Hot Springs
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Tag Archives: Mojave Desert
I love the Mojave Desert. I don’t get there often enough. Last weekend I crossed it twice — far too quickly, though — on a short trip to Prescott, Arizona. We spent one night in the town of Needles going, … Continue reading
At the Randsburg City Jail. Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2011 Tim Messick. All rights reserved.
A windy day in Randsburg. Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2011 Tim Messick. All rights reserved.