- Morning Fog
- Evening Light at Bodie (2)
- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- A New Light in the Eastern Sierra
- Pictures of the Sun
- Ghost Stories at Bodie
- Sunset over Mono
- A New Debris Flow near Bridgeport
- Deep Snow at Big Virginia Lake
- Bodie Still Looks a Bit Shaken
- During a Stroll through Bodie
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Tag Archives: Landscape
These mallard ducklings appeared to be enjoying the sunset as much as I was. Or maybe it was just the abundance of insects on the lake at this hour. This was a couple of nights ago at Wrights Lake, a … Continue reading
Exfoliating granite, near Olmsted Point in Yosemite. Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2011 Tim Messick. All rights reserved.
The next time you’re at Olmsted Point in Yosemite, get away from the crowds, take the trail down the hill, and get close to the rocks! Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2011 Tim Messick. All rights reserved.