- The Yellow Roses of Lee Vining
- Morning Light at Fort Churchill
- Nightlife in Lee Vining
- Panum Crater Sunset
- Bodie, on Film for a Change
- Moonless Night Skies, with Film
- Moonless Night Skies
- The Walls of Fort Worden
- Nights at Fort Worden
- The Lilacs of Lee Vining
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: Hollister and San Juan Bautista
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: New Idria Road
- Follow Tim Messick Photography: Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Tag Archives: Landscape
These mallard ducklings appeared to be enjoying the sunset as much as I was. Or maybe it was just the abundance of insects on the lake at this hour. This was a couple of nights ago at Wrights Lake, a … Continue reading
Exfoliating granite, near Olmsted Point in Yosemite. Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2011 Tim Messick. All rights reserved.
The next time you’re at Olmsted Point in Yosemite, get away from the crowds, take the trail down the hill, and get close to the rocks! Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2011 Tim Messick. All rights reserved.