- Exploring the Berryessa Region
- US-95: Goldfield
- US-95: Millers
- US-95: Coaldale
- US-95: Mina, Luning, and Walker Lake
- Exhibiting (Virtually) at Viewpoint
- Looking Around Lee Vining (5)
- The Yellow Roses of Lee Vining
- Morning Light at Fort Churchill
- Nightlife in Lee Vining
- Panum Crater Sunset
- Bodie, on Film for a Change
- Follow Tim Messick Photography: Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Tag Archives: Buses
It isn’t just buses in the yard at Coach Maintenance. They have some charismatic old trucks, too. . . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2014 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .
. . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2014 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .
For the third year in a row, I’ve joined a photographic outing to the amazing Coach Maintenance Company in Williams, California. Each year, several lucky old motor coaches come here to be restored, repainted, and returned to good working order. … Continue reading