- Morning Fog
- Evening Light at Bodie (2)
- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- A New Light in the Eastern Sierra
- Pictures of the Sun
- Ghost Stories at Bodie
- Sunset over Mono
- A New Debris Flow near Bridgeport
- Deep Snow at Big Virginia Lake
- Bodie Still Looks a Bit Shaken
- During a Stroll through Bodie
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
I’m itching to do more landscape photography, especially in some of the lesser-known, less frequently photographed Wilderness Areas, Wilderness Study Areas, and other public lands within a couple-days drive from home. I’ve been exploring some of these areas in Google … Continue reading
. Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2014 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .
Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2014 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .