- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- A New Light in the Eastern Sierra
- Pictures of the Sun
- Ghost Stories at Bodie
- Sunset over Mono
- A New Debris Flow near Bridgeport
- Deep Snow at Big Virginia Lake
- Bodie Still Looks a Bit Shaken
- During a Stroll through Bodie
- High Runoff in Hot Springs Creek
- Pine Seedlings and Oak Galls at Grover Hot Springs
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
McDonald House, Bodie . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2013 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. . .
. . . These weren’t in Bodie’s “houses”, exactly, but in two of Bodie’s businesses along Main Street. The photos above were taken in the IOOF Hall, minutes after sunrise. The images below are from the Bodie Hotel. . . … Continue reading
. . . . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2013 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .