- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- A New Light in the Eastern Sierra
- Pictures of the Sun
- Ghost Stories at Bodie
- Sunset over Mono
- A New Debris Flow near Bridgeport
- Deep Snow at Big Virginia Lake
- Bodie Still Looks a Bit Shaken
- During a Stroll through Bodie
- High Runoff in Hot Springs Creek
- Pine Seedlings and Oak Galls at Grover Hot Springs
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
More explorations inside the Sacramento Memorial Auditorium. . . . . . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2012 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. . .
Recently I joined a few photo-friends for a rare opportunity to photograph inside the historic Sacramento Memorial Auditorium. Built in 1926, this building has served for more than 80 years as a venue for concerts, graduations, sporting events, and even … Continue reading
Just one more picture from Bodie. This is it for a while, I promise. . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2012 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. . .