- The Walls of Fort Worden
- Nights at Fort Worden
- The Lilacs of Lee Vining
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: Hollister and San Juan Bautista
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: New Idria Road
- Re-Photographing Berkeley Tuolumne Camp
- Not Enough Yosemite
- Planting Pines after the Rim Fire
- Morning Fog
- Evening Light at Bodie (2)
- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
More explorations inside the Sacramento Memorial Auditorium. . . . . . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2012 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. . .
Recently I joined a few photo-friends for a rare opportunity to photograph inside the historic Sacramento Memorial Auditorium. Built in 1926, this building has served for more than 80 years as a venue for concerts, graduations, sporting events, and even … Continue reading
Just one more picture from Bodie. This is it for a while, I promise. . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2012 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. . .