- The Walls of Fort Worden
- Nights at Fort Worden
- The Lilacs of Lee Vining
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: Hollister and San Juan Bautista
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: New Idria Road
- Re-Photographing Berkeley Tuolumne Camp
- Not Enough Yosemite
- Planting Pines after the Rim Fire
- Morning Fog
- Evening Light at Bodie (2)
- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
If ghosts inhabit Bodie, these rooms might be good places to encounter them. Happy Halloween. . . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2012 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .
Just east of Yosemite, a few miles north of Tioga Pass, is Saddlebag Lake. At about 10,100 feet, it’s one of the highest places you can drive to in the Sierra Nevada. It’s also one of the easiest places to … Continue reading
Moonless nights in northern Mono County provide very dark skies, good for making star trails and seeing the Milky Way. . . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2012 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. . .