- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- A New Light in the Eastern Sierra
- Pictures of the Sun
- Ghost Stories at Bodie
- Sunset over Mono
- A New Debris Flow near Bridgeport
- Deep Snow at Big Virginia Lake
- Bodie Still Looks a Bit Shaken
- During a Stroll through Bodie
- High Runoff in Hot Springs Creek
- Pine Seedlings and Oak Galls at Grover Hot Springs
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
If ghosts inhabit Bodie, these rooms might be good places to encounter them. Happy Halloween. . . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2012 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .
Just east of Yosemite, a few miles north of Tioga Pass, is Saddlebag Lake. At about 10,100 feet, it’s one of the highest places you can drive to in the Sierra Nevada. It’s also one of the easiest places to … Continue reading
Moonless nights in northern Mono County provide very dark skies, good for making star trails and seeing the Milky Way. . . . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2012 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. . .