- Morning Fog
- Evening Light at Bodie (2)
- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- A New Light in the Eastern Sierra
- Pictures of the Sun
- Ghost Stories at Bodie
- Sunset over Mono
- A New Debris Flow near Bridgeport
- Deep Snow at Big Virginia Lake
- Bodie Still Looks a Bit Shaken
- During a Stroll through Bodie
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Daily Archives: October 28, 2011
Looking through a sort of “bay window” in a house near the Standard Mill in Bodie. I really like the layering of reflections here. . Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2011 Tim Messick. All rights reserved. .