- The Walls of Fort Worden
- Nights at Fort Worden
- The Lilacs of Lee Vining
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: Hollister and San Juan Bautista
- Pinnacles Rain Camp: New Idria Road
- Re-Photographing Berkeley Tuolumne Camp
- Not Enough Yosemite
- Planting Pines after the Rim Fire
- Morning Fog
- Evening Light at Bodie (2)
- Ice on Delaney Creek
- Evening Light at Bodie
- Follow Tim Messick's Photo Blog on WordPress.com
Interested in eastern Sierra Nevada and western Great Basin botany?
Monthly Archives: September 2009
A shipyard can be a dangerous place when big, heavy machines are moving around (like the back end of this crane). Since this shipyard was decommissioned in 1996, not much moves very quickly at Mare Island any more. I’ve prepared … Continue reading
I suppose there are plenty of pipe-and-valve assemblies more tangled than this, but this looks nightmarish enough to me …. — — → Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2009 Tim Messick. All rights reserved.
Dusty old windows in the historic Naval Shipyard at Mare Island… — — — → Tim Messick Photography • Graphics Copyright © 2009 Tim Messick. All rights reserved.